Colantoni, Collins, Marren, Phillips & Tulk LLP has developed a C.C.U. division to serve our client’s most complex litigation needs. The C.C.U. is comprised of a selected group of our most senior attorneys who have in-depth knowledge and experience defending catastrophic and non-catastrophic claims that result in complex workers’ compensation litigation.
Our C.C.U handles cases with the following issues:
- Permanent Total Disability
- Death Claims
- LeBoeuf, Olgilvie, & Dahl cases involving the use of vocational experts
- AOE/COE trials involving complex affirmative defenses such as suicide, intoxication, initial aggressor.
- Asbestos Litigation
- Medicare Set aside analysis and Zero Allocation report submission
- Home Health Care and Augmented Benefits
The C.C.U. was developed to ensure an aggressive and successful defense for even the most complex workers’ compensation matters. Our C.C.U. has extensive experience with the complex discovery that the above case types require and also fully litigating said issues through the conclusion of trial. The C.C.U. aggressively pursues Aoe/Coe defenses, apportionment, and contribution. Our creative and cogent defenses have saved our clients from significant exposure on both the case in chief and subsequent lien exposure.
The C.C.U. is comprised of attorneys Christian Colantoni and James Chapman: